Thank you all for helping my blog grow!
Words do little to express my overall appreciation and gratitude for each of you who have participated in my 52 Pick Up challenge. Over the weeks, that you have been adding your links, photos and stories, my blog following has grown as my own world has become smaller. I have so enjoyed developing online connections with people from all over this beautiful earth of ours.
Not only did this week’s challenge receive postings from past participants but I was excited to welcome new participants as well.
Here are the links to this week’s posts:
- Rondomtaliedraai was the first to post the growth of a lone flower on an outcropping of rocks
- Majkdolls posted a beautiful picture of a tree not so much growing as ‘curling’ out of the ground.
- Kate Hobbs shared an image of rich deep green growth
- Kris Dragun took a creative look at the challenge and showcased her personal growth as she prepares for her final evaluations.
- Truth Above all Religions also shared a post about personal growth.
- Sonel followed along the lines of personal growth, but focused her post around spiritual growth.
- Cat Bird in Korea posted a mystery crop growing on a farm in Oman.
- Being Julz posted with a tender green fern unfurling to the sun
- You are also welcome to read my posting on the challenge here.
Thank you so much to everyone who checked out the 52 Pick Up Photo challenge and a special thanks to each participant for helping my wee blog grow!
Now to introduce this week’s challenge…..
Success! (aka Overcoming Adversity)
As always, please interpret this challenge as you desire. Has there been a period of adversity in your life that you have overcome? Have you successfully stayed away from junkfood for a hour, week, month? Or maybe you are ready for swimsuit season! Be creative and have fun!
I can’t wait to see all of your images.
Wishing each of you an amazing week!